Tuesday 13 August 2013

Style watch - Adrienne Bailon

Some know this damsel as Rob Kardashians ex girl friend, an ex band mate of 3LW, I know her as a really stylish damsel. I believe fashion is everywhere and I try as much as possible to pinpoint the uniqueness as seen in various people. Not one person on earth can possess all the skills for fashion and as we all know there is love in sharing so hey... i might as well share the diverse uniqueness i recognize with you all....enjoy...xx
  
 Her makeup is nicely done and could her lipstick be MAC-Candy Yum Yum? Curious!!
 Nice bun up hair and i like the belt
 That color is amazing and do you spot her nail polish like i do?
 Nice shades and aztec print corset
 That head wrap is heavenly
 Her fur coat is beautiful and her lipstick may be MAC-Rubywoo



 This is my favorite look from Adrienne i promise.. the lace top is heavenly and her pants.... woosh

She is matching with the background ... lol i kid

Thanks for visiting my blog
For more styletrails catch me on instagram & twitter - @fashionneprez
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment