Tuesday 13 August 2013

Style watch - Tika Sumpter

Tika Sumpter is a very fashionable and stylish lady and I thought to share some of my favorite looks from this beautiful lady...enjoy...
That jumpsuit is magical

Her ensemble seems a bit like an ankara print

 Shorts and tee kind of day
 Hair well laid....nice
 Nice wavy curls
 It cant get better than having Selita Ebanks (Left) and Tika Sumpter in one photo...fabulous
 Everyone rocks in a pixie at some point in their life
 Color blocking for a photoshoot
 Her jacket looks like a piece from zara.uk
 I am a sucker for black jumpsuits


 I totally love the drape on her blouse

 She moves from kinky curls to bun up hair in a second...
 I cant figure what exactly i love about this ensemble
 The leopard details on her skirt are amazeballs


 Nice and playful




You can never go wrong with nice eye brows.....

Thanks for visiting my blog
For more styletrails catch me on instagram & twitter - @fashionneprez
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment