Wednesday 14 August 2013

Daily Style Trails

As the name of this blog implies, style trailing is definitely my passion. It is as a result of hardwork, close attention to detail and severe scouting that i present to you some ensembles which I consider to be unique and really beautiful...enjoy...

 I particularly love the fabric and the details of the neck as seen on So'draya
 The shoe is life and the ensemble is just c'est fab
 Her lipstick, hair color and choice of earrings are fantastic too
 I love the prints on these two ladies
 That celine bag is amazing
 Eva shows us how to make a turban look cool

 Where does eva get her earrings from?
 I love the neckline of her dress! C'est magnificent
 Her earrings again
 This skirt from zara was definitely a major seller
 Valentino ! thanks for making this fab pair of heels (right) the pinks is smashing
 I like the white ensemble on Julissa
 Those shoes are lovely i like the green details
 I spot a well laid neckpiece
 The frills on the top look gorg
 Her shoes were the first thing that caught my eyes
 I heart her belt and the color of the maxi dress


These 4 ensembles are beau! Whose style should be the win pick of this feature?

Thanks for visiting my blog
For more styletrails catch me on instagram & twitter - @fashionneprez
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment