Sunday 16 March 2014

StyleTrailer at the Meet 'n' Greet Event, Central London

On Saturday, 15.03.2014, I was fortunate enough to discover a realm of fashion that I would greatly describe as interesting and captivating. I had an up close encounter with Hijabis that are greatly in tuned with fashion. First their level of creativity was remarkable, the scarfs were different and each lady brought to the table something beautiful in terms of color and even the way they tied their scarfs. I couldn't stop staring for I know this takes a lot of intelligence and creativity. The beautiful hijabis were all gathered at a meet & greet event where designers and fashion bloggers came together to speak about their fashion paths and also drop in tips. The speakers were Basma Kahie, Yusuf Tumi, Langstonhues & Zinah Nur Sharif who have done tremendously well internationally in their various fashion paths. Most of the beautiful ladies were also interacting amongst themselves and there was so much positive energy flowing. I must say that it was a wonderful networking experience and I thought to share some highlights of the meet & greet with you all... enjoy...xx

I love the shade of lipstick and I find it interesting that her beautiful scarf matches her sunglasses perfectly
Notice the beautiful rhinestones on her jumper

Her makeup is flawless, nice looking skin, and good choice of lipstick et blush


@Samahsay on instagram is an amazing make up artist and beauty therapist
Her ensemble is beautiful and the color of the scarf is gorgeous
@Basma_k on instagram has carved a niche for her internationally as a fashion enthusiast. The details on her jacket are unbelievably distinct and unique... clearly an amazing wardrobe investment.



@zinahns on instagram is a designer and she had alot of positive things to share.

Attention to fashion details... notice how several pieces of her ensemble stand out.
I like how she tied her scarf



@iamuzayap on instagram is a designer and winner of Arisemagazine designer of the year award, as well as the designer for Newcastle football players. He is also designing a line presently for the OWN network which is Oprah Winfreys channel


I like how she packed her hair and her earrings are a statement piece


Like I said, there was positive energy in the room













I got to meet the beautiful and humble Basma and she is indeed an inspiration

A snapshot with the talented designer Yusuf
Notice the details such as her scarf and neckpiece.

At the end of the meet & greet, we all had a group photo... Notice me at the last row behind.. smiles


I believe that fashion is diverse and it is highly important to appreciate the differences that people possess and their ideas about fashion. The Hijabis are indeed beautiful and I hope to do more features on them internationally in the near future. Until then, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope to have you coming back for more intriguing styletrails.

For fashion collaborations and style consultations please contact me - nemi.presca@gmail.com

For daily styletrails and for blog updates catch me on instagram @fashionneprez

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment