Tuesday 11 March 2014

STREET STYLERS

Its been a wonderful week thus far and the realms of this blog are slowly expanding, thanks to all you wonderful readers whose blog visits are highly encouraging. A new addition to the blog is the "Street Stylers" which is a way of going into the street to experience fashion at its very peak. I believe that fashion is everywhere but style is very unique so much so that this new feature promises to bring in a burst of diversified style feels to the blog. The first edition of the Street Stylers was captured at Westfield Stratford, East London. I must say I was blown away by the beautiful style choices I encountered and a very big thank you to all the lovely participants of this feature. I experienced style on a different realm and I am sure you all will agree as seen in the photos below... enjoy....


Jacket - Cos
Jumper - Charity Shop
Shoes - Nike
Her look is similar to the "I woke up like this" ensemble I featured weeks ago. The orange jumper added a burst of colors to the ensemble and i love the shoes. We could call this J'aime monochrome et couleurs which means I love monochromes and colors...

I particularly love the fur details on his jacket and it is obvious he has a strong eye for details.

 Shoes - Timberland
Zara Leather jacket

 Biker jacket - Zara
Tee - Ralph Laurent
Shoes - Dr Martin




Shoes - Jordan Nike
Jacket - Sports Direct

 Jacket - New Look
I love her fro and the color is amazing as well
Hoodie - Jack & Jones
Shoes - Duffer










 Jacket - Zara
Dress - Zara
Bag - Louis Vuitton

Jacket - Forever 21
Scarf - costco
Shirt - zara

STREET STYLERS ATTENTION TO DETAILS

Thanks to all the lovely and beautiful participants. Fashion brings us together but Style sets us apart and I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way.


For style inquiries and collaborations contact me - nemi.presca@gmail.com
For daily style trails catch me on instagram @fashionneprez.

We love to spot the street stylers..
Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment