Tuesday 22 April 2014

OLSEN SISTERS

I was scrolling through youtube to find a video about the Olsens and I was fascinated about how they spoke about their fashion line. Seeing that I have recently become interested in fashion videos, I was blown away with the video script, the editing and the way the twins composed themselves through out and thought to share with you


In my opinion, they are highly focused and simple and this video was two years ago but you can tell that they have an idea in mind and know what they intend to achieve. For upcoming designers, this would be a great video to watch.

LOOKS OF OLSEN TWINS





















Thanks for visiting my blog
For more styletrails catch me on twitter/intstagram - @fashionneprez
for inquiries & collaborations email me on thestyletrailer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment