Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rock that Denim

For a change i decided to get infront of the camera and show how i would rock the denim on denim trend which is common amongst several fashionistas. My inspiration for this look was Kim Kardashian who rocked her denim shirt with ripped denim pants and cream colored winter coat. A few weeks ago the famous Adrienne Baillon who I have featured in the past, rocked the combo but in her own way and I thought it was beautiful. I personally was inspired to style the winter coat as I did because of images I had seen from blogger Soraya from Style is My Thing. I believe women can rock similar ensembles but with little twiches here and there. I hope you all enjoy the images from my own version of the denim on denim fashion trend... enjoy...











Thanks for visiting my blog
Catch more style trails on instagram - @fashionneprez

No comments:

Post a Comment