Saturday 1 February 2014

Favorite looks from the Real House wives of Atlanta

The real housewives of Atlanta remains one of my favorite shows because the women are very powerful and also really stylish. I thought it best to share some of my favorites looks from the show and trust me when I say these women know how to bring in their A-game....xx
 Particularly impressed with Kenya Moores dress, the yellow color is amazing and complements her skin tone and Kandi looks neat in white and i must admit that the lace details on Porsha's black dress are beautiful.
 Nene looked stunning on her wedding.. the dress is amazing and the ring and head band were stunning.

 White always stands out and complements dark skin tone




 The cut of this dress and the colors as well are really beautiful. I think Nene Leakes is very focused and hardworking
 The hair, the makeup, the skin glow, the dress and the bag are all so neat and well put together

 This hairstyle is over the top but Kenya rocked it well
 I love her dress
 Porsha took a bold step in the yellow dress and the other ladies rocked their black pieces beautifully..



 Cynthia looked lovely in the black dress and her hair is well laid.


 Porsha's hair looks tip top in this photo... It is true that a woman's hair is her crown
 These curls are absolutely gorg

 Their skin tones are glowing radiantly and Kenya sure does love yellow. Also, Kandi looks amazing in the leather dress










More fashion updates from the real housewives of Atlanta coming soon...

Thanks for visiting my blog

Instagram anyone? catch me @fashionneprez

No comments:

Post a Comment