Tuesday 21 January 2014

Style Favorite - Lupita Nyongo

The internet is slowly going crazy over the emergence of Kenyan actress / fashionista Lupita Nyongo. Not only is her skin effortlessly beautiful but her dress sense is impeccable. It seems as if the outfits are crafted on her to speak volumes of perfection as well as neatness. For starters her skin glow is undeniable, her skin looks like she has a 24hr regimen which includes an exfoliation process with rare products from out of this work. Also she looks like she takes her work out seriously as her dresses display a nicely toned body. Fashionistas cant get enough of her as the internet has been going buzz crazy about this beautiful damsel and so i thought it best to share my style favorites from this lady.....enjoy...

 White complements her skin tone and the lipstick is divine
 I like the details on her shirt
 Pop of color... the color blue is a wardrobe essential... say YES ..lol
I love the details of the dress and yes the gold belt accentuates her waist and adds beauty to the ensemble
 I cant stress enough about the color blue... it complements skin tones and please spy the blue snake skin replica clutch
 Her coat and shades give her a very classy aura
Wearing a color like yellow is a risk but not in this case... it looks beautiful on Lupita
 Her earrings match the details of her dress.. clearly she pays attention to details
 I think this is my most preferred look of Lupita probably because that dress is something i would definitely wear...
 She is currently hitting all the trends in this outfit... the asymmetric inspired top, white shoes and loose shorts... loves it

 This picture is breath taking... stick to the short hair Lupita it accentuates your lovely facial shape
 Lovely skin... for this glow ladies..do a weekly skin exfoliation with sea salt mixed with olive oil

 One of my favorite red carpet looks from Lupita

 Ladies, blue is definitely the color for the season

I havent felt so excited doing a style favorite editorial in a long time and by long time i mean last 12 hours.. lol... Trust me I love all the editorials I do and i believe fashion gets better by the minute. Lupita strongly knows what she wants in terms of her career and fashion sense and remember....
Blue is the color of the season..

Thanks for visiting my blog
xxx

For more style trails...catch me on instagram @fashionneprez

No comments:

Post a Comment