Monday 27 January 2014

Something about SCOTT DISICK

As we all know the man by name Scott Disick became a celebrity fashion sensation via the hit reality show keeping up with the kadarshians and I must admit, his choice of shoes and even shirts are completely beautiful and he keeps the consistency in perfect check. As a result i thought it best to share my thoughts about this sick fashion sense with you all...xx


 The pair of shoes are the most elegant piece in this ensemble and trust me you fellows should all get a pair or two
This would have been a plain outfit... but considering that he is a LORD of fashion lol, he thought it best to rip his jeans subtly at an unsual spot which is away from the usual knee rips, and those Gucci flats are insanely bold.

 Stripes on stripes
 He sure knows how to rock shorts beautifully and I can only imagine what his collection of shoes look like...


 I love the way he rocked the different shades of pink
 His shoes always leave a lasting impression and that's a tip

 The gray tee and gray shoes make a nice statement and those denim shorts are nice as well
 Apparently rocking denim shirts with white pants come out looking this good


Thanks for visiting my blog.

catch me on instagram @fashionneprez

No comments:

Post a Comment