Thursday 18 September 2014

FAVE LOOKS

    @weworewhat on Instagram. I love the leopard brogues because they gave a pop of color to the outfit. It's a simple ensemble and I totally love all black ensembles.

@weworewhat again pairs monochrome brogues with the vintage inspired white jumpsuit and mustard handbag. 

The black leather clutch gives the outfit an edge. It is comfortable simple and also neat 

The black suit paired with patterned court shoes are very classy. Also I am highly impressed with the denim & blue shirt ensemble bad the choice of peep toe boots.

I love her shoes and I think this is a very simple & neat look

The lace details on her skirt are very classy and the blue sandals add a pop of color to thr ensemble 


Thanks for visiting my blog & for more style trails catch me on Instagram @styletrailer


No comments:

Post a Comment