Wednesday 4 December 2013

Fashion Trend Favorites

Fashion trends are becoming more interesting by the day and i cant help but notice how stores and even designers are becoming so innovative. There are a few pieces including shoes and bags which have struck a chord in my fashion memory bank, so much so that i thought it best to share my discovery with you all and I hope you enjoy reading this post....xx
Different women with different styles
 White court shoes are Hot this season

 Black & White matching suits are lovely
 Orange is an amazing color and it goes with gold
 I dont know what this style of skirt is called but its hitting the market really fast
Shoes with gladiator looks are highly significant now
 Strappy heels by ASOS


The KENZO sweaters have stolen the show
 It is the season of white and Ciara looks lovely in her white ensemble
 The ripped jeans are here to stay forever says Kim K
 The side slit mini skirts are undeniably hot and again white makes it hotter
 The skort trend is definitely still catching the attention of many
 Jennifer Hudson lets us know why we can never get enough of white
 Kim Kardashians ensemble is an off white one and i love how the top looks and the gold clutch is a 10
 Did I hear you say go Nicole? I promise you am gonna replicate this look asap
Gold sandals are coming back in and they look nice on rihanna
 Wet look dresses seem to be Nicoles fave and we love them too

 I told you white is in season and so are the tartan prints i love the suit
The Olsen twins evolved into distinct fashion icons in a second and I love their separate looks and bags here as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment