Saturday 30 November 2013

Meet the Kardashian stylist - Monica Rose

Keeping up with the Kardashians has been something I have done for years and I was pleased to find out that Monica Rose is the talent stylist behind these beautiful damsels. I would describe her style as simple as classy and I am impressed with the work she has done so far with their fashion ensembles.
I personally like the details on the jacket and the hairstyle is amazing as well.

More photos of Monica Rose

Recently the Kadarshians have stepped out in ensembles that have driven the media to excitement as seen in the photos below:


In addition to being a stylist, Monica Rose recently collaborated with the fashion line Lovers+Friends for a fashion line and I must say the pieces are amazing.




Thanks for visiting my blog....
@fashionneprez - instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment