Monday 29 July 2013

Good old Oxford city

On sunday 28th July,2013 i took a trip out of my comfort zone to oxford city. The journey was aproximately 2hours or less and i must say it was an amazing experience. As a result i would let the photos speak for themselves.

 On the way to Oxford city

 This man was a tourist guard i suppose



 Talented young kid playing sweet melody on the guitar
 Historic buildings on magdalene avenue






 At the museum of history of science













I named this the A-Z street


 Talented juggler
Curious observer, I love to know everything so stopped to read the editorials

What I wore:
Highwaisted jeans - Topshop
Converse allstar sneakers
Layered neckpieces - Accesorize (red neckpiece) and gold neckpiece (thrift store in Nigeria)
High neck stretch top - Newlook

Thanks for visiting, you can follow me on instagram & twitter :fashionneprez

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment